dcsimg
Trouble sending a byte[] from J2ME mobile application to C# web service .
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Vlad_Ortelecan
Posted On:   Tuesday, May 24, 2011 03:49 PM

I am developing an application that sends an image taken from my mobile to a web service. The image is transformed in byte[] and sent to the web service method that would process the image and send back a string. The only problem is that wen I try to sent this byte array it gives me the error : "javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Could not encode request " . When i try to send the byte[] from a desktop client application, whether it is in java or C#, it works. Also if I send a string to the web service it is accepted. To be mentioned: I put the web service up using IIS7 and I try to consume the method by the use of Stubs. Any idea what it could be ?    More>>

I am developing an application that sends an image taken from my mobile to a web service. The image is transformed in byte[] and sent to the web service method that would process the image and send back a string.
The only problem is that wen I try to sent this byte array it gives me the error : "javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException: Could not encode request " .
When i try to send the byte[] from a desktop client application, whether it is in java or C#, it works.
Also if I send a string to the web service it is accepted.
To be mentioned: I put the web service up using IIS7 and I try to consume the method by the use of Stubs.

Any idea what it could be ?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact