dcsimg
Installing Ant- Bad Key error
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   If_Else
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 16, 2011 01:23 PM

Hello, I am new to Ant and trying to install it in Windows 7. I'm also new to PGP. I downloaded the current binary ant .zip, .asc, and KEY files from the Apache site. Also downloaded and installed Gpg4win from GNU and installed it. When I check the .asc file with the KEY file I get the following information from GPA (the GnuGP assistant: KeyID: 82A7FBCD Status: BAD User Name: Antoine Levy-Lambert (CODE_SIGNING_KEY) I don't know enough about PGP to know what this means or what I should do now. Should I go ahead and unzip the ant.zip file anyway?    More>>

Hello,

I am new to Ant and trying to install it in Windows 7. I'm also new to PGP. I downloaded the current binary ant .zip, .asc, and KEY files from the Apache site. Also downloaded and installed Gpg4win from GNU and installed it.

When I check the .asc file with the KEY file I get the following information from GPA (the GnuGP assistant:

KeyID: 82A7FBCD

User Name: Antoine Levy-Lambert (CODE_SIGNING_KEY)

I don't know enough about PGP to know what this means or what I should do now. Should I go ahead and unzip the ant.zip file anyway?

<<Less

Re: Installing Ant- Bad Key error

Posted By:   If_Else  
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 16, 2011 09:14 PM

Problem has been solved.
About | Sitemap | Contact