incremental java compiler concepts in Eclipse
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ali_veli
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 15, 2011 05:24 PM

Hi, I've been reading about ECJ (Eclipse Compiler for Java) and I'm confused by some concepts: 1. Is it "resource delta tree" or "resource tree delta" that is used for keeping track of the changes since last build? 2. Are "resource delta tree" and "dependency graph" same things, or two different things complementing each other? 3. Does the "internal built state" contain any of these two (resource delta and dependency graph), or is it just another name for those same things again? If any of you know about the incremental compilers and help me out to understand it better, it'll be greatly apprec   More>>

Hi,

I've been reading about ECJ (Eclipse Compiler for Java) and I'm confused by some concepts:

1. Is it "resource delta tree" or "resource tree delta" that is used for keeping track of the changes since last build?

2. Are "resource delta tree" and "dependency graph" same things, or two different things complementing each other?

3. Does the "internal built state" contain any of these two (resource delta and dependency graph), or is it just another name for those same things again?

If any of you know about the incremental compilers and help me out to understand it better, it'll be greatly appreciated :)

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact