dcsimg
How to configure JMX RMI connector server in webspehere server for making client communication instead of running it seperately?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   KIshor_Pitrubhakta
Posted On:   Thursday, February 10, 2011 06:30 PM

I have written JMX server and client communication classes and working properly from prompt and using rmiregistry. SO for this I have to start server on one prompt and then client on another prompt and rmiregistry on separate prompt. But, I need to configure server and client classes in websphere. So, can I create a server as a one servlet and load it while startup and then send a request through client to get data from server? Can I define default port of websphere RMI Connector in JMXServiceURL instead of using new one. If so, then I do not I need to start up rmiregistry separetely. I am using websphere RAD 6.0.1 and jre 1.5.0_13. I have started rmiregistry on seperate prompt on port 7878. When I start up    More>>

I have written JMX server and client communication classes and working properly from prompt and using rmiregistry. SO for this I have to start server on one prompt and then client on another prompt and rmiregistry on separate prompt. But, I need to configure server and client classes in websphere.
So, can I create a server as a one servlet and load it while startup and then send a request through client to get data from server?
Can I define default port of websphere RMI Connector in JMXServiceURL instead of using new one.
If so, then I do not I need to start up rmiregistry separetely.

I am using websphere RAD 6.0.1 and jre 1.5.0_13.
I have started rmiregistry on seperate prompt on port 7878.

When I start up JMX server on one prompt and it works fine But, when I sent request from client then I am getting following error in websphere.

SystemErr R java.net.MalformedURLException: No host defined for JMXServiceURL service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://127.0.0.1:7878/server

Could you please help on this above queries.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact