Receive exception/error messages from remotely deploying applications
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Mike_Sousa
Posted On:   Friday, January 28, 2011 01:22 PM

Hi I have a solaris network with some servers running sun application server 8.2. When I deploy applications to these application servers (using ant) from a single server connected to them on the network, sometimes exceptions are thrown by the remote appservers. What is done now by the deploying individual on the central server is they log onto each server that is running an appserver and look through each application server's log file to see if there were any exceptions thrown. What I would like to do is find some way to have those exceptions sent back to the deploying system so that they can show up on the terminal that is running the ant script. Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions? Thanks...    More>>

Hi

I have a solaris network with some servers running sun application server 8.2. When I deploy applications to these application servers (using ant) from a single server connected to them on the network, sometimes exceptions are thrown by the remote appservers. What is done now by the deploying individual on the central server is they log onto each server that is running an appserver and look through each application server's log file to see if there were any exceptions thrown. What I would like to do is find some way to have those exceptions sent back to the deploying system so that they can show up on the terminal that is running the ant script.

Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks...

Mike

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact