dcsimg
Coding a serial communication on a tini 400
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sosso_sosso
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 25, 2011 11:34 AM

Hi, I'm currently working on a project based on serial & ethernet communication between a TINI card a random Computer and captors. However now, I was wondering if you had any further information about the RS232 development, constructors instructions are too poor to get any interesting information about the way to code a serial communication between TINI and a random Computer. Would it be possible to get any better docs ? I already know that javax.comm is the API to use, but unfortunatly I really don't get how to code it, I mean the base of the code, the classes to use, and obviously how to code it in order to be converted as .tini right after? [additional infos : using 1.18 firmware, JDK , I   More>>

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project based on serial & ethernet communication between a TINI card a random Computer and captors.
However now, I was wondering if you had any
further information about the RS232 development, constructors
instructions are too poor to get any interesting information about the way to code a serial communication between TINI and a random Computer.

Would it be possible to get any better docs ?
I already know that javax.comm is the API to use, but unfortunatly I really don't get how to code it, I mean the base of the code, the classes to use, and obviously how to code it in order to be converted as .tini right after?

[additional infos : using 1.18 firmware, JDK , IDE Eclipse, OS winXP ]

regards

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact