Need standard protocol to exchange network data embedded in a XML
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Ruben_Mena
Posted On:   Thursday, October 21, 2010 05:02 AM

Hello, I need a standard protocol that let me to exchange network data (like emails, video, audio, images...) embedded in a XML. is difficult to find a standard protocol defined exclusively for that but I need one similar protocol that I can adapt it for my use. The idea is as follow: id-request, it will be a hash code the data sender destination Data to analyze. In this field we embed the multimedia or email information. For example, if the info to embed is a email, we should put in this field another fields like from, to, contnet-length, body... I could create the protocol for me but I want to build on an existing paper be   More>>

Hello,

I need a standard protocol that let me to exchange network data (like emails, video, audio, images...) embedded in a XML.

is difficult to find a standard protocol defined exclusively for that but I need one similar protocol that I can adapt it for my use.

The idea is as follow:

id-request, it will be a hash code the data
sender
destination

Data to analyze.
In this field we embed the multimedia or email information.
For example, if the info to embed is a email, we should put in this field
another fields like from, to, contnet-length, body...

I could create the protocol for me but I want to build on an existing paper because in my work is valued more.

I've been looking at 'http://ieeexplore.ieee.org' but I found none to my liking.
Help me find one who can adapt, please!!!!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact