JSF: The Sun Java System Application Server could not start.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   max_karpov
Posted On:   Tuesday, July 13, 2010 02:27 PM

hi all, I'm trying to start jsf on netbeans 6.5 with glassfish2. getting this error: The Sun Java System Application Server could not start. More information about the cause is in the Server log file. Possible reasons include: - IDE timeout: refresh the server node to see if it's running now. - Port conflicts. (use netstat -a to detect possible port numbers already used by the operating system.) - Incorrect server configuration (domain.xml to be corrected manually) - Corrupted Deployed Applications preventing the server to start.(This can be seen in the server.log file. In this case, domain.xml needs to be modified). - Inv   More>>

hi all,

I'm trying to start jsf on netbeans 6.5 with glassfish2.

getting this error:

The Sun Java System Application Server could not start.

More information about the cause is in the Server log file.

Possible reasons include:

- IDE timeout: refresh the server node to see if it's running now.

- Port conflicts. (use netstat -a to detect possible port numbers already used by the operating system.)

- Incorrect server configuration (domain.xml to be corrected manually)

- Corrupted Deployed Applications preventing the server to start.(This can be seen in the server.log file. In this case, domain.xml needs to be modified).

- Invalid installation location.

about refreshing node: no idea what would that mean.
i restarted my pc many times, if that should help

run netstat and didn't see port conflict. i mean port 8080 is not mentioned

checked domain.xml - well, it looks good except i have no clue what to look at. at least no funny characters and xml format seems to be ok

log didn't help either and no idea what means incorrect installation location. what should be correct one?

wonder if somebody could help

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact