dcsimg
Strange behavior in h:dataTable
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Orlando_Dias
Posted On:   Thursday, May 6, 2010 10:22 PM

I'm writing a simple JSF 1.2/Hibernate/RuchFaces application. It has a table (phoneType) with two columns (code and description). My page has a h:inputText for description and a button to find phone types with this description (like). Below, the page has a rich:dataTable to show all phone types which matches with the supplied description. The dataTable has three columns: for the code, for the description and one for a commandLink to select the current line. If this commandLink is clicked so the h:inputText for description is filled with the content of the description of the line. At the first time, the h:inputText for description field is empty, so the application show all lines from the table. So the    More>>

I'm writing a simple JSF 1.2/Hibernate/RuchFaces application.

It has a table (phoneType) with two columns (code and description).

My page has a h:inputText for description and a button to find phone types with this description (like).

Below, the page has a rich:dataTable to show all phone types which matches with the supplied description. The dataTable has three columns: for the code, for the description and one for a commandLink to select the current line. If this commandLink is clicked so the h:inputText for description is filled with the content of the description of the line.

At the first time, the h:inputText for description field is empty, so the application show all lines from the table. So the behavior is normal.

If the descripion field is filled and the seach button is actvated, the dataTable is correctly showed, only with the lines wich matches with the criteria.

The problem starts now. If I click on commandLink in any line, the descripion which is retrieved is wrong.

I changed the rich:dataTable for h:dataTable and the result is the same.

Where is my mistake?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact