how to store the object in database
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   shikha_virmani
Posted On:   Thursday, March 4, 2010 01:19 AM

Hello Actually i am using POP3 server and i m making an application in which i am reading mails from the server and after fetching the data from mail i am sending a mail to specified person.After processing my mail that person replies me. Now what i need to do is i have to attach that replied part and the previous mail content which i had read before with my new content to some other person.. Actually i was thinking to store the mail in some file and read that file but this seems an inappropriate method so i was thinking to store the message object in database. I am not sure whether it works for fulfilling my task or not. Kindly suggest me something to do the same.. I need it urgently.    More>>

Hello

Actually i am using POP3 server and i m making an application in which i am reading mails from the server and after fetching the data from mail i am sending a mail to specified person.After processing my mail that person replies me. Now what i need to do is i have to attach that replied part and the previous mail content which i had read before with my new content to some other person..

Actually i was thinking to store the mail in some file and read that file but this seems an inappropriate method so i was thinking to store the message object in database. I am not sure whether it works for fulfilling my task or not.

Kindly suggest me something to do the same.. I need it urgently.

Thanks

Shikha Virmani

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact