dcsimg
Visibility of EJBs Local Interface in Package
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Stefan_Gaul
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 3, 2010 06:36 AM

Dear All, at the moment I am trying to successfully compile a J2EE/WebLogic project in Eclipse. I already downloaded the necessary plugin for Eclipse and referenced to required jars and libraries. So far everything works fine. All imports are ok. The only thing, that does not work is the following: There are some Entity Beans with a local interface. I learned recently (I am relatively new to J2EE and EJBs) that Local interfaces of ejbs are visible in the package. This is not the case here. If I try to call the local class name of the EJB in another class of the same package, I get an "cannot resolve type" error. As I took the source code from a previously working instance, the problem has to be of a general kind (Eclipse, some XM   More>>

Dear All,

at the moment I am trying to successfully compile a J2EE/WebLogic project in Eclipse. I already downloaded the necessary plugin for Eclipse and referenced to required jars and libraries. So far everything works fine. All imports are ok. The only thing, that does not work is the following:
There are some Entity Beans with a local interface. I learned recently (I am relatively new to J2EE and EJBs) that Local interfaces of ejbs are visible in the package. This is not the case here. If I try to call the local class name of the EJB in another class of the same package, I get an "cannot resolve type" error. As I took the source code from a previously working instance, the problem has to be of a general kind (Eclipse, some XML relating to the EJBs).

Please let me know if you have any idea what the problem might be. I fear that it could be something extrmely simple for a crack.

Thx
Stefan

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact