PKIX path building failed: Error Message Shown When I try to performance test a webservice application using Jmeter.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Steve_H
Posted On:   Friday, November 20, 2009 01:15 PM

I am getting the below Error.I am trying to load test a webservice and I get a message below.I have tried use the SSL Manager in the JMeter and import the certificate and tried to run.When I see the logs I get the below message,I wonder where am I going wrong.What does this message mean that my certificate is wrong or does it mean I have some firewall issues.Please reply. 2009/11/19 15:54:02 WARN - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; targetExceptio   More>>

I am getting the below Error.I am trying to load test a webservice and I get a message below.I have tried use the SSL Manager in the JMeter and import the certificate and tried to run.When I see the logs I get the below message,I wonder where am I going wrong.What does this message mean that my certificate is wrong or does it mean I have some firewall issues.Please reply.

2009/11/19 15:54:02 WARN - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.WebServiceSampler: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error opening socket: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target]

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact