help in nested beans
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   divya_b
Posted On:   Friday, October 9, 2009 11:10 AM

Hello All I have two tables(Account, Info) respectively. their table structure would be as follows **Account** Accont_Number Number(10) Primary Key BankNamve Varchar2(30) **Info** Accont_Number Number(10) Forign Key Details Varchar2(300) ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ So for each value of Account_number(in Account table) there exixts multiple entries in info table. And i need info table bean as an arraylist in Account table bean. How do i proceed with this? the solution i am trying to write individual beans. i want an arraylist for the Info table bean. Ho   More>>

Hello All

I have two tables(Account, Info) respectively. their table structure would be as follows
**Account**
Accont_Number Number(10) Primary Key
BankNamve Varchar2(30)

**Info**

Accont_Number Number(10) Forign Key
Details Varchar2(300)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So for each value of Account_number(in Account table) there exixts multiple entries in info table. And i need info table bean as an arraylist in Account table bean.
How do i proceed with this?

the solution i am trying to write individual beans. i want an arraylist for the Info table bean. How can i do this?

How to call info table bean from Account bean?

AccountTableBean{
int AccNumber;
String Bank;
Arraylist infoTableBean;
}

InfoTableBean{
int AccNumber;
String Details;
}

Thanks
Divya

<<Less

software outsourcing

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 27, 2009 09:59 PM

Loci Software is a Wash-ington based global IT services and solutions provider with develop-ment centers in Suzhou and Donghai, China. Its proven engagement models, experienced management team, and highly skilled workforce enable the company to provide world-class software services and solutions within client budget and resource limitations. With its extensive cor-porate and government relationships, strong market and domain knowledge in technol-ogy industries, Loci Soft-ware also helps tech-nology and software companies to enter or extend their market presence in China by providing product localization and local technical support. We dedicate to long-term relationships with our customers. Our solid track record for delivering high quality services, solutions, and products has won various premier clients such as: Cox Communications, China Telecom, China Unicom, Perot Systems.

http://www.locisoftware.com/
About | Sitemap | Contact