dcsimg
A fundamental Question about JNI?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Al_Esmo
Posted On:   Saturday, September 26, 2009 04:02 AM

Dear Gurus! I am working on a project and faced with a problem that I am not sure whether is the right solution for that. Please help me out. I am writing a controlling framework using Java. On the other hand there is a simulation program for testing this framework. the simulator is a win based closed source one that only provides some API libraries in DLL format to handle the simulation process and get and set some parameters to manipulate the simulation. Therefore any controlling module for this purpose should be written and prepared in C++ language with the provided Libraries and in the form of a new DLL file fed into the simulator. Now my question is: Can I link these two world by means of JNI? I mean whether it is possible to use the AP   More>>

Dear Gurus!
I am working on a project and faced with a problem that I am not sure whether is the right solution for that. Please help me out.
I am writing a controlling framework using Java. On the other hand there is a simulation program for testing this framework. the simulator is a win based closed source one that only provides some API libraries in DLL format to handle the simulation process and get and set some parameters to manipulate the simulation. Therefore any controlling module for this purpose should be written and prepared in C++ language with the provided Libraries and in the form of a new DLL file fed into the simulator.
Now my question is: Can I link these two world by means of JNI? I mean whether it is possible to use the API of the simulator in my Java program and finally make a DLL file out of it and fed it into the simulator?

I appreciate your kind answers in advance.

cheers,
Al

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact