Problem in building(using Ant) application in eclipse
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bibhash_Roy
Posted On:   Saturday, May 23, 2009 03:01 PM

Hi, I am facing the following problem: "When I try to run an ant build file using Ant view in Eclipse, I do not get any output in the console. I can see only a red square button in the console - it just hangs - on pressing the red button, the program terminates but nothing happens. However when I run the same ant build file from command line, everything works fine" I am using the following softwares: [1]Eclipse Ganymeded version 3.4.1 (in-built ant plugin) [2] Java SE Development Kit 6 update 13 [2]Windows XP (SP2) I have tried to rectify the situation as follows: 1)I have uninstalled and reinstalled eclipse - no result 2)I have uninstalled and reinstalled XP    More>>

Hi,

I am facing the following problem:
"When I try to run an ant build file using Ant view in Eclipse, I do not get any output in the console. I can see only a red square button in the console - it just hangs - on pressing the red button, the program terminates but nothing happens. However when I run the same ant build file from command line, everything works fine"

I am using the following softwares: [1]Eclipse Ganymeded version 3.4.1 (in-built ant plugin) [2] Java SE Development
Kit 6 update 13 [2]Windows XP (SP2)

I have tried to rectify the situation as follows:
1)I have uninstalled and reinstalled eclipse - no result
2)I have uninstalled and reinstalled XP - no result

What is more surprising is that I have another machine where the same set of software as mentioned above is installed and the ant build file runs fine from within eclipse..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact