dcsimg
Need to create a login form in jsf to authenticate user with application roles!
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dani_H
Posted On:   Monday, May 11, 2009 12:09 PM

Hi Guru's! I tried to create a jsf project with a secure login. My problem is I cant't find any literature on how to create a login page in jsf to login a user to a specified role. Only found login forms using the "j_security_check" but i don't understand how to connect the user with a specific role. The roles should be defined in the web.xml with the tag! The users should be stored in a database! tbl_user: id|user|pw tbl_user_role: usr_id|role So how can authenticate user with the specified role(in the db) to the application role. I need to authenticate with the application role to use the "JSF Security Project" in the next step. Can anyone help me or g   More>>

Hi Guru's!

I tried to create a jsf project with a secure login.
My problem is I cant't find any literature on how to create a login page in jsf to login a user to a specified role. Only found login forms using the "j_security_check" but i don't understand how to connect the user with a specific role.
The roles should be defined in the web.xml with the tag! The users should be stored in a database!
tbl_user:
id|user|pw
tbl_user_role:
usr_id|role

So how can authenticate user with the specified role(in the db) to the application role.
I need to authenticate with the application role to use the "JSF Security Project" in the next step.
Can anyone help me or give me another solution to get a secure way of authentication in jsf?

greets
daniel

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact