dcsimg
Javacard application
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Martin_Palkvig
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 22, 2009 05:51 AM

Hi, I have recently purchased a phoenix type smart card programmer and I have found little or no support in regards to programming operating systems and applications. I am new to java and found that the only thing resembling smart card operating systems with included examples come from the javacard development kit, which I have downloaded and installed in addition to the JDK for standard java assembly. As my unfamiliarity with programming in general and with Java I was wondering if someone had a tutorial for beginners on how to actually assemble the programs both server side and client side for the smart card and could provide me with a step by step type scenario which would enable me to run the examples and program my smart card. Thanks for any light    More>>

Hi,

I have recently purchased a phoenix type smart card programmer and I have found little or no support in regards to programming operating systems and applications. I am new to java and found that the only thing resembling smart card operating systems with included examples come from the javacard development kit, which I have downloaded and installed in addition to the JDK for standard java assembly. As my unfamiliarity with programming in general and with Java I was wondering if someone had a tutorial for beginners on how to actually assemble the programs both server side and client side for the smart card and could provide me with a step by step type scenario which would enable me to run the examples and program my smart card. Thanks for any light anyone can shed!
Regards,
Martin.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact