Turning a JSF web project into a Portal project
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Andre_Silva
Posted On:   Friday, March 13, 2009 05:53 AM

Hi all, I'm trying to portalize a jsf web application. My first aproach was simply to copy the web project's source code and web pages to a new Portlet project, tuning some configuration files and some other details. Aparantly I missed something: I have a jsf page with a jsf form that is miss interpreted by jsf. It generates an html form with the action atribute pointing to an address as if the page still belonged to a web project, I mean, it's not generated the long Portal URL. Can somebody point me the location of some JSF configuration or something that is different from web to portal JSF implementations? I have picked the entire project and I can't find anything that could be associated with this...    More>>

Hi all,

I'm trying to portalize a jsf web application.
My first aproach was simply to copy the web project's source code and web pages to a new Portlet project, tuning some configuration files and some other details. Aparantly I missed something:

I have a jsf page with a jsf form that is miss interpreted by jsf. It generates an html form with the action atribute pointing to an address as if the page still belonged to a web project, I mean, it's not generated the long Portal URL.

Can somebody point me the location of some JSF configuration or something that is different from web to portal JSF implementations? I have picked the entire project and I can't find anything that could be associated with this...

thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact