How to write/read on 8 I/O Lines with strobe?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Eduardo_Sousa
Posted On:   Thursday, March 12, 2009 02:25 PM

How to write/read on 8 I/O Lines with strobe connector J18 on the DS80C400-KIT? Hi iam developing a application using TINI DS80C400-KIT. My application needs 4 plus 8 pins. 4 i got from the SPI connector (P5.4 P5.5 P5.6 P5.7) but i am missing 8 :p lol (if my math is right lol). Ok i searched and i found the 8 I/O LINES WITH STROBE in the schematic. The thing i need to know is how to interact with that port? Witch classes do i need is there any examples? I noticed that the interface is done using a 1-wire controller (DS2408) that is controlled by DS2480 (UART to 1-wire converter) using P1.3 and P1.2 pins. Is there any classes methods to interact with them or i need to do them my self?    More>>

How to write/read on 8 I/O Lines with strobe connector J18 on the DS80C400-KIT?

Hi iam developing a application using TINI DS80C400-KIT.
My application needs 4 plus 8 pins. 4 i got from the SPI connector (P5.4 P5.5 P5.6 P5.7) but i am missing 8 :p lol (if my math is right lol).

Ok i searched and i found the 8 I/O LINES WITH STROBE in the schematic.
The thing i need to know is how to interact with that port?
Witch classes do i need is there any examples?

I noticed that the interface is done using a 1-wire controller (DS2408) that is controlled by DS2480 (UART to 1-wire converter) using P1.3 and P1.2 pins. Is there any classes methods to interact with them or i need to do them my self?

Is there any other pins free to use in the DS80C400-KIT?

If i need to use external devices to expand ports witch ones do you recommend? Is there any examples, code and schematics?

Ok thanks for your Help...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact