Hosted JUnit environment
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marc_Miller
Posted On:   Wednesday, February 25, 2009 01:57 PM

SpikeSource is preparing to launch an innovative new feature of their products that will provide hosted QA test services. Initially it will run JUnit, Selenium, and custom commandline tests. The advantages are: Access the target application build from anywhere Access the tests from anywhere Test on multicore hardware that you don't have access to Easily runs the same test suite on multiple builds of the same product However, we need your help. Beta testers are needed to throw real world tests at the product and to provide honest feedback about the user experience. The product I'm referring to has not been released yet so there is no public documen   More>>

SpikeSource is preparing to launch an innovative new feature of their products that will provide hosted QA test services. Initially it will run JUnit, Selenium, and custom commandline tests. The advantages are:

• Access the target application build from anywhere
  • Access the tests from anywhere
  • Test on multicore hardware that you don't have access to
  • Easily runs the same test suite on multiple builds of the same product

However, we need your help. Beta testers are needed to throw real world tests at the product and to provide honest feedback about the user experience.

The product I'm referring to has not been released yet so there is no public documentation that goes with it. You can learn more about our past projects at http://www.spikesource.com. SpikeSource's mission is to provide a set of self-service automated services to help software companies in the areas of software engineering, testing, and marketing software.

...but that's starting to sound like an advertisement so I'll stop. If one of the above product goals is interesting to you, please email beta@spikesource.com and describe your use case (e.g. the type of tests you might want to try automating or the problem you aim to solve) and we'll tell you whether we think we could accommodate you in the current prerelease.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact