Problem with datascroller+datatable
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   NItin_Kishen
Posted On:   Monday, February 23, 2009 10:14 AM

Hi all, Am currently making use of swf + jsf, in which im making use of a datatable with the datascroller. So here's the scenario. When the page first loads up i get all my records with the paginator. And if i were to search for a record(which comes back to same page i.e transition without a 'to') there i would get that. However if i were to go to my 2nd or 3rd page i would get the data for that. but here if i were to search for the record i do not get the record. Whats happening here is that the datascroller doesnt get reset. And it still stays in the 2nd page; So if i were to click back to my first page the searched record shows up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.    More>>

Hi all,

Am currently making use of swf + jsf, in which im making use of a datatable with the datascroller.

So here's the scenario. When the page first loads up i get all my records with the paginator. And if i were to search for a record(which comes back to same page i.e transition without a 'to') there i would get that.

However if i were to go to my 2nd or 3rd page i would get the data for that. but here if i were to search for the record i do not get the record.

Whats happening here is that the datascroller doesnt get reset. And it still stays in the 2nd page; So if i were to click back to my first page the searched record shows up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact