dcsimg
PNG transparency
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kevin_munoz
Posted On:   Tuesday, February 10, 2009 03:31 PM

Im making a java game with MIDP 2.0 on a Samsung phone . I make my PNGs with Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. I cant seem to find a way to save the single color transoparency without increasing the file size ttoo much. I noticed on the summary page of the file the Bit Depth goes to 24 or 32 once i Save the PNG with Transparency.Once i load it on my phone, I get a OUT OF MEMORY error message when it starts . Ive tried to use the PNG optimizer inc Paint Shop Pro with no success. also , Im not sure whether I should use Alpha Transparency pr Layer. Ive even reduced the color bit. Ive seen something about using a MASK , but havenet had any luck on getting it to work. I can load the game with no Transperency , so i dont think the file is too big originally. Kudos! T   More>>

Im making a java game with MIDP 2.0 on a Samsung phone . I make my PNGs with Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. I cant seem to find a way to save the single color transoparency without increasing the file size ttoo much. I noticed on the summary page of the file the Bit Depth goes to 24 or 32 once i Save the PNG with Transparency.Once i load it on my phone, I get a OUT OF MEMORY error message when it starts . Ive tried to use the PNG optimizer inc Paint Shop Pro with no success. also , Im not sure whether I should use Alpha Transparency pr Layer. Ive even reduced the color bit. Ive seen something about using a MASK , but havenet had any luck on getting it to work. I can load the game with no Transperency , so i dont think the file is too big originally. Kudos! Thanks!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact