Classpath problem?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   dubbM_Smith
Posted On:   Sunday, February 8, 2009 09:51 AM

Hi Guys.. apols for simplicity of this question - I have downloaded and unzipped junit4.5 to C: on my vista machine. Set Classpath as C:junit4.5junit-4.5.jar and tried running some of the tests included in the distribution. The error I get is could not find class, when I run the Test from the folder that contains the class i.e. when I run >java org.junit.runner.JUnitCore org.junit.tests.AllTests or with the CLASSPATH updated to include the path to the test classes, I get this... JUnit version 4.5 Could not find class org.junit.tests.AllTests I am new to this, and apologise in advance for whatever stupidity is apparent from the above    More>>

Hi Guys.. apols for simplicity of this question - I have downloaded and unzipped junit4.5 to C: on my vista machine. Set Classpath as C:junit4.5junit-4.5.jar and tried running some of the tests included in the distribution. The error I get is could not find class, when I run the Test from the folder that contains the class i.e. when I run

>java org.junit.runner.JUnitCore org.junit.tests.AllTests

or with the CLASSPATH updated to include the path to the test classes, I get this...

JUnit version 4.5
Could not find class org.junit.tests.AllTests

I am new to this, and apologise in advance for whatever stupidity is apparent from the above

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact