Regarding Eclipse Wizard
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   praveen_s
Posted On:   Monday, January 19, 2009 04:29 AM

Hi, I am creating a wizard. I need to add the following in the wizard. A input to get the folder name. It should have a browse button to select the folder. Next i want to take some input in the first page in the form of text fields and display the same in the next page. Can anyone provide me sample code of how this can be achieved. I am new to eclipse and I got to learn this ASAP. I need to know how can we provide browse button to select the folder to save the files. This variable will be accessed in the next page to save the files which are also the input in the first page. TIA    More>>

Hi,

I am creating a wizard. I need to add the following in the wizard. A input to get the folder name. It should have a browse button to select the folder.

Next i want to take some input in the first page in the form of text fields and display the same in the next page.

Can anyone provide me sample code of how this can be achieved. I am new to eclipse and I got to learn this ASAP.

I need to know how can we provide browse button to select the folder to save the files. This variable will be accessed in the next page to save the files which are also the input in the first page.

TIA

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact