dcsimg
Unable to run JUnit for struts
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Sudheer_Suggala
Posted On:   Tuesday, January 13, 2009 03:02 AM

I am facing a weird problem while running the JUnits written for struts 2 application Following is the error I get in console [junit] Running com.pg.site.actions.about.AboutUsActionTest [junit] Running com.pg.site.actions.about.AboutUsActionTest [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec [junit] Test com.pg.site.actions.about.AboutUsActionTest FAILED (crashed) BUILD SUCCESSFUL Total time: 8 seconds and the reports file has the following junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.    More>>

I am facing a weird problem while running the JUnits written for struts 2 application

Following is the error I get in console

[junit] Running com.pg.site.actions.about.AboutUsActionTest
[junit] Running com.pg.site.actions.about.AboutUsActionTest
[junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
[junit] Test com.pg.site.actions.about.AboutUsActionTest FAILED (crashed)

BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 8 seconds

and the reports file has the following

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Forked Java VM exited abnormally. Please note the time in the report does not reflect the time until the VM exit.

If any of you have solution to this problem, please help me out.    <<Less

Re: Unable to run JUnit for struts

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 17, 2009 04:51 AM

Hello.
You may try to create separated folder for your web-server libs and add there ant-weblogic.jar
ojdbc14.jar
weblogic.jar
xbean.jar. And specify just this folder as web-server folder, of course, if you don't use weblogic you should add your server own jars
About | Sitemap | Contact