dcsimg
Getting exception in my dropDown items attribute
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   varun_nayudu
Posted On:   Friday, January 2, 2009 09:06 AM

I am using Visual web java server faces. I want to populate my dropdown list with records from my table.For this i used the dataProvider which gets the data from the database . I have put the dataProvider code and put the table datain the Option[] successfully .All this code are placed in the sessionBean -> init(){} listOptions : is a property in which the data from the database is filled . When i check in the sessionBean using println i can see the table data but when i run the application it gives an error saying that the "#{SessionBean1.listOptions}" is null please tell me what to do...    More>>

I am using Visual web java server faces. I want to populate my dropdown list with records from my table.For this i used the dataProvider which gets the data from the database .

I have put the dataProvider code and put the table datain the Option[] successfully .All this code are placed in the sessionBean -> init(){}

listOptions : is a property in which the data from the database is filled .

When i check in the sessionBean using println i can see the table data but when i run the application it gives an error saying that the "#{SessionBean1.listOptions}" is null
please tell me what to do...

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact