Simple error recovery
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 31, 2008 07:55 PM

Hi. I'm using the Terrence Parr's Java 1.5 grammar and extending it to get some specific functionality via line comments. What I want to do is to put line comments in the main channel (removing $channel=HIDDEN), using @rulecatch to handle my logic with the comment's content and then simply continue parsing. When I do this (already tried using 'recover') the parsing process seems to break and forget the state where I was. How can I just catch the Exception (a line comment will be an unwanted token) and continue where I left? Just like "ignoring" the bad token in the parser after I handled the exception. Thanks in advance.    More>>

Hi. I'm using the Terrence Parr's Java 1.5 grammar and extending it to get some specific functionality via line comments.

What I want to do is to put line comments in the main channel (removing $channel=HIDDEN), using @rulecatch to handle my logic with the comment's content and then simply continue parsing.

When I do this (already tried using 'recover') the parsing process seems to break and forget the state where I was.

How can I just catch the Exception (a line comment will be an unwanted token) and continue where I left? Just like "ignoring" the bad token in the parser after I handled the exception.

Thanks in advance.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact