Estimated development time?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   David_Linder
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 9, 2008 07:56 AM

I've been asked to develop a mobile application able to present text data (about 20 A4-pages in all) in a structured way (easy-to-use menus with categories for example). The text data is set (doesn't change) and is given to me by the contractor. The application has to be compatible with most phone models and brands, with different screen sizes. How many hours do you estimate such an application would take for you to develop? How many hours would you guess it could take for someone with no J2ME experience, but with solid general programming experience, some Java experience and some Flash Lite (mobile) experience? Would the demands on compatibility be a time-consuming issue? Thanks a lot in advance!    More>>

I've been asked to develop a mobile application able to present text data (about 20 A4-pages in all) in a structured way (easy-to-use menus with categories for example). The text data is set (doesn't change) and is given to me by the contractor.
The application has to be compatible with most phone models and brands, with different screen sizes.

How many hours do you estimate such an application would take for you to develop? How many hours would you guess it could take for someone with no J2ME experience, but with solid general programming experience, some Java experience and some Flash Lite (mobile) experience? Would the demands on compatibility be a time-consuming issue?

Thanks a lot in advance!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact