dcsimg
No such entity! Exception
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   enkh_enkh
Posted On:   Thursday, December 4, 2008 03:26 PM

Hi, I am building a web application. In the application I need to provide a personal identification number. If the number matches with any existing recode, it will display the details, else it will allow to create a new customer. I have two places to run the code. One environment is in debian os (Unix/Linux variant) and the app server is Jboss 4.0.3SP1. Another environment is windows XP (my local laptop). I have installed Jboss 4.0.3SP1. The database is PostgreSQL and the same database is used everywhere. Now the cose base is the same, the same ear file is deployed in both the places. For debian instance, for any dummy number it is going to the page, where I can insert data for new customer   More>>

Hi,
I am building a web application. In the application I need to provide a personal identification number. If the number matches with any existing recode, it will display the details, else it will allow to create a new customer.

I have two places to run the code. One environment is in debian os (Unix/Linux variant) and the app server is Jboss 4.0.3SP1.
Another environment is windows XP (my local laptop). I have installed Jboss 4.0.3SP1.
The database is PostgreSQL and the same database is used everywhere.

Now the cose base is the same, the same ear file is deployed in both the places. For debian instance, for any dummy number it is going to the page, where I can insert data for new customer, but for the local Windows instance, the following exception is occuring:

Caused by: javax.ejb.ObjectNotFoundException: No such entity!

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCFindEntityCommand.execute(JDBCFindEntityCommand.java:50)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.findEntity(JDBCStoreManager.java:589)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.findEntity(CMPPersistenceManager.java:300)

at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.findEntity(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:236)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.findSingleObject(EntityContainer.java:1086)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.findLocal(EntityContainer.java:663)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor94.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at org.jboss.invocation.Invocation.performCall(Invocation.java:345)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityContainer.java:1113)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInterceptor.invokeHome(AbstractInterceptor.java:90)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.invokeHome(EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.java:189)

at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invokeHome(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:180)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInterceptor.invokeHome(AbstractInterceptor.java:90)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityInstanceInterceptor.java:119)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityLockInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityLockInterceptor.java:61)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityCreationInterceptor.invokeHome(EntityCreationInterceptor.java:28)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor.invokeHome(CallValidationInterceptor.java:41)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:110)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:335)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invokeHome(TxInterceptorCMT.java:146)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invokeHome(SecurityInterceptor.java:130)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invokeHome(LogInterceptor.java:121)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.invokeHome(ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor.java:93)

at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.internalInvokeHome(EntityContainer.java:508)

at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:894)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalProxyFactory.invokeHome(BaseLocalProxyFactory.java:344)

at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.LocalHomeProxy.invoke(LocalHomeProxy.java:118)

at $Proxy393.findBySSN(Unknown Source)

at se.vitea.etriage.ejb.session.FacadeUsersBean.getPatientBySsn(FacadeUsersBean.java:952)

... 66 more

=====>>>> I am fighting with this problem for long time. Please help me providing any idea, how to resolve this.
The other part of the code is working fine.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact