View in a wizard
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   PEPE_LOTAS
Posted On:   Thursday, November 27, 2008 11:07 AM

Hi every one!! I am making some wizards for eclipse, and now I have a big problem. I have a view in the workbench, that I would like to appear in one of the wizard's window. The view is a properties view, it has a table with a tree kind columns, and it has keys on the left and values on the other side. I open it easy when in eclipse workbench, but I need it to be also in one of the wizards window, somewhere in that window, and in that window there will be some more widgets. May I do that? I have seen something with "org.eclipse.ui.views.properties" but I don't get it to work. How can I do this, if I can? Thanks a lot in advance!!    More>>

Hi every one!!

I am making some wizards for eclipse, and now I have a big problem.

I have a view in the workbench, that I would like to appear in one of the wizard's window.

The view is a properties view, it has a table with a tree kind columns, and it has keys on the left and values on the other side. I open it easy when in eclipse workbench, but I need it to be also in one of the wizards window, somewhere in that window, and in that window there will be some more widgets.

May I do that? I have seen something with "org.eclipse.ui.views.properties" but I don't get it to work.
How can I do this, if I can?

Thanks a lot in advance!!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact