dcsimg
Ganymede stopped working correctly...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Laszlo_Acs
Posted On:   Thursday, November 20, 2008 01:21 PM

I have a J2EE web application having 3 EJBs and a large number of POJOs built using Glassfish v2u2 as the AppServer. It used to work just fine when I made some change and CTRL-B to build anew, then CTRL+ALT+P to republish (re-deploy the latest build onto the app server). This morning, I'm suddenly getting errors related to an issue that was resolved a few days ago; but I'm noticing the area in contention is not using the latest code - the compiled classes are old, not the new ones. I even tried installing a new app server, thinking it was something on the server, but that's not it. I tried deleting my Eclipse and re-installing to a different location; but, I'm getting the same behavior - making me think there's something in the project metadata caus   More>>

I have a J2EE web application having 3 EJBs and a large number of POJOs built using Glassfish v2u2 as the AppServer. It used to work just fine when I made some change and CTRL-B to build anew, then CTRL+ALT+P to republish (re-deploy the latest build onto the app server).

This morning, I'm suddenly getting errors related to an issue that was resolved a few days ago; but I'm noticing the area in contention is not using the latest code - the compiled classes are old, not the new ones. I even tried installing a new app server, thinking it was something on the server, but that's not it. I tried deleting my Eclipse and re-installing to a different location; but, I'm getting the same behavior - making me think there's something in the project metadata causing this aberrant behavior. Has anyone run into something like this? What is the solution? (I sure hope I don't have to create a new project and individually import all the projects - there's 27 of them, all acting together - an initial configuration nightmare setting up all the build paths...)

-- da Lizard

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact