i am using XRadar with ant 1.7.1 facing a problem with xml processing with xsl
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Kiran_Kumar
Posted On:   Thursday, November 20, 2008 03:08 AM

i got the following error while running ant from my project: generate_html_report: [style] Warning: the task name [style] Processing c:XRADAR_HOMExradar-base-0.99.1 estproject elease4docsxmlmaste rreport_final.xml to c:XRADAR_HOMExradar-base-0.99.1 estproject elease4docsempty.html [style] Loading stylesheet c:XRADAR_HOMExradar-base-0.99.1srcstylesheets adarstati cs eportmaster-report-detail-frames.xsl [style] : Error! Error checking type of the expression 'filter-expr(funcall(current, []) , [pred(ParentLocationPath(step("child", 29), step("child", 37)))])'. [style] : Fatal Error! Could not compile stylesheet [style] Failed to p   More>>

i got the following error while running ant from my project:
generate_html_report:
[style] Warning: the task name
[style] Processing c:XRADAR_HOMExradar-base-0.99.1 estproject
elease4docsxmlmaste
rreport_final.xml to c:XRADAR_HOMExradar-base-0.99.1 estproject
elease4docsempty.html
[style] Loading stylesheet c:XRADAR_HOMExradar-base-0.99.1srcstylesheets
adarstati
cs
eportmaster-report-detail-frames.xsl
[style] : Error! Error checking type of the expression 'filter-expr(funcall(current, [])
, [pred(ParentLocationPath(step("child", 29), step("child", 37)))])'.
[style] : Fatal Error! Could not compile stylesheet
[style] Failed to process c:XRADAR_HOMExradar-base-0.99.1 estproject
elease4docsxm
lmasterreport_final.xml

please tell me how to resolve the above fatal error.

<<Less

Re: i am using XRadar with ant 1.7.1 facing a problem with xml processing with xsl

Posted By:   Robert_Lybarger  
Posted On:   Thursday, November 20, 2008 08:45 PM

No idea what "XRadar" is, but your problem looks like it is probably related to XRadar, since the message it is spitting out doesn't seem to contain any standard XSL functions. (Counter question would be whether xradar defines any extension functions? If so, you'll need to post the question on their forums, user groups, or whatever they provide for user help.) And as noted, replace "style" in your ant script with "xslt"
About | Sitemap | Contact