dcsimg
JSF EL Syntax exception
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   PM_Gupta
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 29, 2008 03:53 PM

Hi I am facing EL Syntax exception in my jsf page. I am using myfaces JSF Implementation. I have a data table , with data scorller. I have to be show only one row in table and provide pagination. When ever user press the next icon in the pagination, I want to capatue the row details that are displayed. for this I have written a action listner ( t:updatActionLister)for next button. For update action listern I am using EL expression to get the displayed row object. and assing to property in my managed bean. When I am running below code I am getting below exception. javax.faces.el.ReferenceSyntaxException - Cannot convert index to int for base java.util.ArrayList and index #{pageIndex}    More>>

Hi

I am facing EL Syntax exception in my jsf page.

I am using myfaces JSF Implementation. I have a data table , with data scorller. I have to be show only one row in table and provide pagination. When ever user press the next icon in the pagination, I want to capatue the row details that are displayed.

for this I have written a action listner ( t:updatActionLister)for next button. For update action listern I am using EL expression to get the displayed row object. and assing to property in my managed bean.

When I am running below code I am getting below exception.

javax.faces.el.ReferenceSyntaxException - Cannot convert index to int for base java.util.ArrayList and index #{pageIndex}

Can any body help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advnce
Madhu

---------------
The JSF code
--------------

styleClass="scrollerTable"
headerClass="standardTable_Header"
footerClass="standardTable_Header"
rowClasses="standardTable_Row1,standardTable_Row2"
columnClasses="standardTable_Column,standardTable_ColumnCentered,standardTable_Column"
var="citation"
value="#{detailBaselineInputSelectionForm.citationsList}"
preserveDataModel="false"
rows="#{detailBaselineInputSelectionForm.rowCount}"
border="1">

fastStep="10"
pageCountVar="pageCount"
pageIndexVar="pageIndex"
styleClass="scroller"
paginator="false"
paginatorMaxPages="9"
paginatorTableClass="paginator"