JNIenv.findClass() help.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 16, 2008 04:03 PM

I have taken the helm of a project long forgotten, and have been running into issues with developing and debugging it. At the moment, I can get it to compile, but running it is another story. At the moment, the line where it is exiting out on looks like this: ZipFileClass = env->FindClass("ZipFile"); This program is written in C++ using VC++, and is including "jni.h". How can I set up my environment variables, or directories around the project, to get my program to see this class? I have already set my CLASSPATH variable to the java home directory, and in addition, I've tried setting it to be javasrcutilzip as well, to no avail. Thank you for your time.    More>>

I have taken the helm of a project long forgotten, and have been running into issues with developing and debugging it. At the moment, I can get it to compile, but running it is another story. At the moment, the line where it is exiting out on looks like this:

ZipFileClass = env->FindClass("ZipFile");

This program is written in C++ using VC++, and is including "jni.h". How can I set up my environment variables, or directories around the project, to get my program to see this class? I have already set my CLASSPATH variable to the java home directory, and in addition, I've tried setting it to be javasrcutilzip as well, to no avail.

Thank you for your time.    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact