Applet changes from my custom lookandfeel to java default cross platform lookandfeel
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Neeteesh_Singh
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 16, 2008 02:55 AM

Hello I am building one GUI with the help of JApplet. I have used this static block for setting the lookandfeel for the GUI. My problem is that when i hit the refresh button of the browser in IE Applet changes from my custom lookandfeel to java default cross platform lookandfeel. I tried placing the lookandfeel code in the init() method and the constructor also but no help. It would be nice if anybody can help me with this problem. My static lookandfeel code follows... static { try { UIManager.setLookAndFeel(UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName()); } catch (UnsupportedLookAndFeelException e) { System.out.println("UnsupportedLookAndFeelException Occured...");    More>>

Hello

I am building one GUI with the help of JApplet. I have used this static block for setting the lookandfeel for the GUI. My problem is that when i hit the refresh button of the browser in IE Applet changes from my custom lookandfeel to java default cross platform lookandfeel. I tried placing the lookandfeel code in the init() method and the constructor also but no help. It would be nice if anybody can help me with this problem. My static lookandfeel code follows...

static {

try {

UIManager.setLookAndFeel(UIManager.getSystemLookAndFeelClassName());

} catch (UnsupportedLookAndFeelException e) {

System.out.println("UnsupportedLookAndFeelException Occured...");

} catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {

System.out.println("ClassNotFoundException Occured...");

} catch (InstantiationException e) {

System.out.println("InstantiationException Occured...");

} catch (IllegalAccessException e) {

System.out.println("IllegalAccessException Occured...");

}