dcsimg
Facing problen while adding "Facet" inside table through the back-bean of JSF page no through the JSF view page.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, September 7, 2008 06:30 AM

I want design dynamic table through the back-bean so i have created the dynamic table through the java (Back-Bean)using following code. -------------------------------------------- private Table table = new Table(); private TableRowGroup tableRowGroup = new TableRowGroup(); table.setTitle("StudeInformation"); table.setId("table1"); // Create the Table Row group dynamically tableRowGroup.setId("tableRowGroup1"); tableRowGroup.setSourceVar("currentRow"); tableRowGroup.setRows(5); tableRowGroup.setValueBinding("sourceData", getApplication().createValueBinding("#{Page1.objectListDataProvider}&q   More>>

I want design dynamic table through the back-bean so i have created the dynamic table through the java (Back-Bean)using following code.

--------------------------------------------
private Table table = new Table();
private TableRowGroup tableRowGroup = new TableRowGroup();

table.setTitle("StudeInformation");
table.setId("table1");
// Create the Table Row group dynamically

tableRowGroup.setId("tableRowGroup1");
tableRowGroup.setSourceVar("currentRow");
tableRowGroup.setRows(5);
tableRowGroup.setValueBinding("sourceData", getApplication().createValueBinding("#{Page1.objectListDataProvider}"));
table.getChildren().add(tableRowGroup);

//create table column
TableColumn tableColumn = new TableColumn();
tableColumn.setId("tableColumn");
tableColumn.setHeaderText("Select");
tableColumn.setValueBinding("style", getApplication().createValueBinding("#{Page1.exceptionMessage}"));
tableRowGroup.getChildren().add(tableColumn);
// Create the CheckBox
Checkbox checkbox = new Checkbox();
checkbox.setId("checkbox1");
checkbox.setValueBinding("onClick", getApplication().createValueBinding("openEdit();"));
tableColumn.getChildren().add(checkbox);

----------------------------------------------

i want add Facet after i have created the table .
I tried lots of but i was unable to add facet inside table.
Actually i want create facet and inside facet i have to add "panelgroup" which will have three buttons "ADD" ,"EDIT" and "DELETE".

Please help me...
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact