dcsimg
dynamic url in c:import
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Antony_Rajesh
Posted On:   Monday, August 25, 2008 05:49 AM

hi i am new to both JSF and JSTL. i am trying to load a url in c:import at runtime its not working and the error i am getting is org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.NullAttributeException: The "url" attribute illegally evaluated to "null" or "" in at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.ImportSupport.doStartTag(ImportSupport.java:143) at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_c_import_0(_content_5F_jspx.java:106) at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_f_subview_0(_content_5F_jspx.java:133) at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_tr_subform_0(_content_5F_jspx.java:155) at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_tr_panel   More>>

hi

i am new to both JSF and JSTL.

i am trying to load a url in c:import at runtime

its not working and the error i am getting is

org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.NullAttributeException: The "url" attribute illegally evaluated to "null" or "" in
at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.ImportSupport.doStartTag(ImportSupport.java:143)
at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_c_import_0(_content_5F_jspx.java:106)
at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_f_subview_0(_content_5F_jspx.java:133)
at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_tr_subform_0(_content_5F_jspx.java:155)
at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_tr_panelGroupLayout_1(_content_5F_jspx.java:175)
at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspx_meth_tr_panelGroupLayout_0(_content_5F_jspx.java:197)
at com.ibm._jsp._content_5F_jspx._jspService(_content_5F_jspx.java:63)
at com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:85)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:966)

expecting help...

thanks in advance
Antony

<<Less

Re: dynamic url in c:import

Posted By:   sumit_singh  
Posted On:   Tuesday, August 26, 2008 11:30 PM

Can you post the code, including the var url?
About | Sitemap | Contact