Very Important interview questions...
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   vr_n
Posted On:   Friday, August 1, 2008 06:35 AM

Hi, Plz. let me know the ans. for follg. int. qs.. 1)In a class i have 10 variables...out of them i want to serialize only 3 variables..how to do it? 2)In a class i have 2 methods.Each is associated with 2 threads (t1 for method1,t2 for method2).Both the methods r synchronized..Now if i call both the methods...will they execute simultaneously or not? please explain? 3)What is permanent generation ofJVM? 4)What is ORM file? 5)What is the default value in tag...what is the difference among 0,1,2,3 etc...? 6)How people r saying that vector is a legacy class..what's the logic behind? 7)How to synchronize a class?    More>>

Hi,

Plz. let me know the ans. for follg. int. qs..

1)In a class i have 10 variables...out of them i want to serialize only 3 variables..how to do it?

2)In a class i have 2 methods.Each is associated with 2 threads (t1 for method1,t2 for method2).Both the methods r synchronized..Now if i call both the methods...will they execute simultaneously or not? please explain?

3)What is permanent generation ofJVM?

4)What is ORM file?

5)What is the default value in tag...what is the difference among 0,1,2,3 etc...?

6)How people r saying that vector is a legacy
class..what's the logic behind?

7)How to synchronize a class?

8)Is an Action class itself is Servlet or not?

9)What is difference b/w Class Variables and Instance Variables..and..how can i find whether a variable is a CV r IV just by looking at them in a class?

10)Which method will be called first in a Form-bean class?

regards,

nvr    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact