How to reload a JSF page with values from a bean on button click.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   roopesh_asthana
Posted On:   Thursday, May 29, 2008 07:15 AM

I have a scenario where their are some input fields on my page and 2 command buttons name : GetQuote and Submit. A section of my page is hidden when page loads for first time. Now when initial input fields are filled and GetQuote is clicked then these values are passed through bean into a webservice which in turn return some other values which is again populated in the bean. These additional values fetched are to be displayed on the page and now the hidden section is being displayed with the values fetched from webservice. I am able to retrieve the values from Webservice but i am not able to unhide the hidden section of my page through javascript. i have written this    More>>

I have a scenario where their are some input fields on my page and 2 command buttons name : GetQuote and Submit.
A section of my page is hidden when page loads for first time.
Now when initial input fields are filled and GetQuote is clicked then these values are passed through bean into a webservice which in turn return some other values which is again populated in the bean.
These additional values fetched are to be displayed on the page and now the hidden section is being displayed with the values fetched from webservice.

I am able to retrieve the values from Webservice but i am not able to unhide the hidden section of my page through javascript.

i have written this

function quote()
{
var x=1;
document.getElementById("quotes").style.display=
(x==1) ? '':'none';
}

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact