windows.onload multiple functions
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Marcel_Golias
Posted On:   Saturday, May 24, 2008 07:03 AM

Need help! I have quite complicated form, where there are many items (filedsets) hidden, and only appear when some option is selected. Different options, checkboxes, radio buttons make visible different blocks (fieldset, table, tr or td elements). The whole script is in a single external JavaScript file (and have approximately 30 functions inside + one window.onload function), but it is so huge, that I would like to divide it into several smaller parts, and save them into (let's say) 10 external .js files. The problem is, I don't know what to do, so that all the JavaScript files be called on window.onload. Please, can you help me, and write down the exact steps I need to do in this case? I tried to follow some articles on this problem, but without any    More>>

Need help!

I have quite complicated form, where there are many items (filedsets) hidden, and only appear when some option is selected. Different options, checkboxes, radio buttons make visible different blocks (fieldset, table, tr or td elements). The whole script is in a single external JavaScript file (and have approximately 30 functions inside + one window.onload function), but it is so huge, that I would like to divide it into several smaller parts, and save them into (let's say) 10 external .js files. The problem is, I don't know what to do, so that all the JavaScript files be called on window.onload. Please, can you help me, and write down the exact steps I need to do in this case? I tried to follow some articles on this problem, but without any success. I'm quite new to JavaScript, so I will be VERY thankful if you can help me.

Yours sincerely,

Marcel Golias.

PS: My e-mail address is marcel.golias@seznam.cz

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact