Java 6, jboss-4.2.2.GA and Web Services = UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Manniche_B
Posted On:   Tuesday, April 29, 2008 09:40 AM

When i develope a webservice with the above combination and EJB3 and it i try to run the client i get the following Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException at $Proxy0.getname(Unknown Source) at client.main(client.java:22) Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed; nested exception is: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:536) at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:277) at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.PortProxy.invoke(PortProxy.   More>>

When i develope a webservice with the above combination and EJB3 and it i try to run the client i get the following

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
at $Proxy0.getname(Unknown Source)
at client.main(client.java:22)
Caused by: java.rmi.RemoteException: Call invocation failed; nested exception is:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:536)
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invoke(CallImpl.java:277)
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.PortProxy.invoke(PortProxy.java:151)
... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage
at javax.xml.soap.SOAPMessage.setProperty(SOAPMessage.java:424)
at org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageImpl. (SOAPMessageImpl.java:67)
at org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl.createMessage(MessageFactoryImpl.java:161)
at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAP11Binding.createMessage(CommonSOAP11Binding.java:59)
at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonSOAPBinding.bindRequestMessage(CommonSOAPBinding.java:156)
at org.jboss.ws.core.CommonClient.invoke(CommonClient.java:289)
at org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.client.CallImpl.invokeInternal(CallImpl.java:517)
... 4 more

plz help me to get rid of the above exception..    <<Less

Re: Java 6, jboss-4.2.2.GA and Web Services = UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Sunday, June 22, 2008 08:12 PM

i have same problem.

I have deleted the %JBOSS_SERVER%/lab_01/lib/jboss-saaj.jar

now the client works fine.

Java 6.0_03
JBOSS 4.2.2 & METRO

Re: Java 6, jboss-4.2.2.GA and Web Services = UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:18 AM

Hello,

run jboss with java 1.5.

or try this
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-1439

About | Sitemap | Contact