CMP doesn't insert/update the i18N characters in weblogic8.1sp3
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:49 AM

Hi All, I am using a CMP entity bean in weblogic 8.1sp3 in which i will insert/update some data in Oracle 8 database.It's working fine when i try to insert the english characters but when i tried to insert the Japanese/Spanish characters it's inserting some Junk characters in database(Not throwing any exception). Do I need to some configurations to weblogic so that these characters will be inserted properly into my database. Note: I am able to insert these characters in DB using a simple DAO which executes a prepared statement.Only with a CMP it's inserting Junk vlues I am sure that my database is able to store the Japanese characters. Please suggest me how can    More>>

Hi All,

I am using a CMP entity bean in weblogic 8.1sp3 in which i will insert/update some data in Oracle 8 database.It's working fine when i try to insert the english characters but when i tried to insert the Japanese/Spanish characters it's inserting some Junk characters in database(Not throwing any exception). Do I need to some configurations to weblogic so that these characters will be inserted properly into my database.

Note: I am able to insert these characters in DB using a simple DAO which executes a prepared statement.Only with a CMP it's inserting Junk vlues

I am sure that my database is able to store the Japanese characters.

Please suggest me how can i resolve this.

Thanks&Regards,

Krishna Rajendra A.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact