lucene : incremental indexing problem
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   pragna_sabhadiya
Posted On:   Friday, April 4, 2008 02:40 AM

Hello All, I have a problem may be any of you can give me guidance. First I am building index from database. Then for update that index I have used incremental indexing in which the records which are updated now are first removed from index and new updated records are added into index. Now the problem is…after updating the index if I am searching from it, it will not give the newly updated records in search result. It not displays the old records which are deleted that’s perfectly fine, but it not shows the newly added records. Why this happens I don’t know can any one help me?    More>>

Hello All,

I have a problem may be any of you can give me guidance.

First I am building index from database.

Then for update that index I have used incremental indexing in which the records which are updated now are first removed from index and new updated records are added into index.

Now the problem is…after updating the index if I am searching from it, it will not give the newly updated records in search result.

It not displays the old records which are deleted that’s perfectly fine, but it not shows the newly added records.

Why this happens I don’t know can any one help me?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact