Having problem hot-deploying JSP's
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   kurt_cobain
Posted On:   Thursday, April 3, 2008 01:20 PM

Hi, I'm having a problem using Eclipse Europa 3.3.1.1 where, when I save a JSP, it goes through a whole rebuild and republish to oc4j 10.1.3 This is obviously unacceptable in terms of time it takes, and also it often "hangs" while doing it. I've checked, and the application is actually "exploded" in the oc4j server folder under C:oc4j_extended_101330j2eehomeapplications At first I thought it was because the project hadn't been created as a "dynamic web project" but I deleted the project info and started a new dynamic web project from scratch, everything deployed just fine etc, and it is STILL going through the whole publish process just for a jsp change. Any ideas why?? Thanks    More>>

Hi,

I'm having a problem using Eclipse Europa 3.3.1.1 where, when I save a JSP, it goes through a whole rebuild and republish to oc4j 10.1.3 This is obviously unacceptable in terms of time it takes, and also it often "hangs" while doing it.

I've checked, and the application is actually "exploded" in the oc4j server folder under C:oc4j_extended_101330j2eehomeapplications

At first I thought it was because the project hadn't been created as a "dynamic web project" but I deleted the project info and started a new dynamic web project from scratch, everything deployed just fine etc, and it is STILL going through the whole publish process just for a jsp change.

Any ideas why?? Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact