How to use dwr with jsf and netbeans 6
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:09 PM

Hello friends.. I am developing a small community site application. I am using jsf technology in netbeans 6 ide. I was supposed to use dwr (comet) to give ajax functionality to my pages. I tried it with ordinary jsp pages in eclipse. And it was success. But when it came to the JSF field, none was working. I think the system has not identified dwr.xml. because, it shows an error , It couldn’t find dwr/util.js itself. I have done all the necessary steps, like in dwr.xml I gave creator as jsf and edited all configuration files. But not use. My cant resume my project without adding ajax functionality. If anybody has succeeded in implementing dwr 2 perfectly with jsf, please give me a detailed information, so that I can check whether I maid any   More>>

Hello friends..

I am developing a small community site application. I am using jsf technology in netbeans 6 ide. I was supposed to use dwr (comet) to give ajax functionality to my pages. I tried it with ordinary jsp pages in eclipse. And it was success. But when it came to the JSF field, none was working. I think the system has not identified dwr.xml. because, it shows an error , It couldn’t find dwr/util.js itself. I have done all the necessary steps, like in dwr.xml I gave creator as jsf and edited all configuration files. But not use. My cant resume my project without adding ajax functionality.

If anybody has succeeded in implementing dwr 2 perfectly with jsf, please give me a detailed information, so that I can check whether I maid any mistakes. Please help me

Thanks

jitto

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact