dcsimg
Help needed for my first Core java project-A WEB BROWSER..Submitting data and enabling support for other than html pages
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Aneesh_Soman
Posted On:   Sunday, March 30, 2008 02:51 AM

Hi friends,i m Aneesh.i m doing a project in core java jdk 1.4 named WebBrowser.I completed makin window designs and now reached a stage where i can view html pages and the buttons go(load button) back,refresh and home are working perfectly.The issues now left include the following 1.I m not able to submit data into a webpage.eg in google.com i need to click to the search bar everytime to type a single character and on clickin search it s not posted and it doesn work 2.I m not able to view sites which include ssl certificates.eg:orkut.com 3.I m not able to view pages other than html extension. Please help me on these problems.I m a newbie and i have knowledge of java only through texts and ebooks.My academic curriculum demands    More>>

Hi friends,i m Aneesh.i m doing a project in core java jdk 1.4 named WebBrowser.I completed makin window designs and now reached a stage where i can view html pages and the buttons go(load button) back,refresh and home are working perfectly.The issues now left include the following
1.I m not able to submit data into a webpage.eg in google.com i need to click to the search bar everytime to type a single character and on clickin search it s not posted and it doesn work
2.I m not able to view sites which include ssl certificates.eg:orkut.com
3.I m not able to view pages other than html extension.

Please help me on these problems.I m a newbie and i have knowledge of java only through texts and ebooks.My academic curriculum demands to do a final project and i choose java for doing that.So please do help..Thanks in advance..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact