jsf commandbutton component reloads page instead of
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, March 26, 2008 01:12 PM

Hi all, I have a page made with jsf, tiles and hibernate under spring framework which goes perfectly, except in one case: I have a page, which is a subsection of a tiles template and called by a jscook menu, where I have some selectonelistbox components and a button for execute an action. If I load the page for the first time and click the commandbutton it does not execute the action specified, but recharge the page. If before clicking the button I change the value of one of the selectonelistbox components and then click on the commandbutton component the action is called properly. I've tried to reload once the page when it is loaded for the first time and does not work. I also tried to change manually (by javascr   More>>

Hi all,

I have a page made with jsf, tiles and hibernate under spring framework which goes perfectly, except in one case:

I have a page, which is a subsection of a tiles template and called by a jscook menu, where I have some selectonelistbox components and a button for execute an action.

If I load the page for the first time and click the commandbutton it does not execute the action specified, but recharge the page. If before clicking the button I change the value of one of the selectonelistbox components and then click on the commandbutton component the action is called properly.

I've tried to reload once the page when it is loaded for the first time and does not work. I also tried to change manually (by javascript) the value of a selectonelistbox and call the onChange event of the html element and does not work either. I've also tried to put all the elements at the top of the JSF view tree, and many more things. It seems that the only way to do it is to push the button, but that must be done by the user so, any suggestions?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact