Is ther any open source tool to generate Flow chart from source code?
3 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Forum_ans
Posted On:   Monday, March 10, 2008 10:43 AM

Is there any open source tool to generate flow chart from java source code?

Thanks.

Re: Is ther any open source tool to generate Flow chart from source code?

Posted By:   xiaoyuandlg  
Posted On:   Thursday, January 2, 2014 12:35 AM

<![endif]-->

Not knowing if it is able to create Flow chart, but I know some chart components are able to create many a variety of chart types like pie chart, line chart, radar chart and so forth. Although, I didn't use one which supporting generating Flow chart, but there must be one, you can find it out just only you can cost some time on the search.

Posted By:   phani_n  
Posted On:   Friday, March 28, 2008 04:12 AM

YEs. BIRT from Eclipse is an open source that can be used to generate reports, flow charts, pie chars, line charts, etc at runtime. You need to download and integrate with APP Server.

Posted By:   Stephen_McConnell  
Posted On:   Tuesday, March 11, 2008 08:28 AM

I don't know about flow charts, but I know that there was an open source UML tool that plugged into Eclipse.

OMONDO has an "open source" version and a commercial version. The "open source" version isn't as full featured and the interface was clunky, but it was open source.

I pay a little extra (about $40/year) and get My Eclipse. It has a great J2EE and visual Swing development package plus a full UML roundtrip package and a bunch of other wizzard packages to help development in Eclipse.... There may be others, but these are the two I've looked at and used the most.

Stephen McConnell

About | Sitemap | Contact