Model driven event, how?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   avihaimar_marchiano
Posted On:   Sunday, March 9, 2008 02:23 PM

Hey, My model is pojo classes annotated with JPA annotation. The application is run above JBoss, when hibernate is the ORM vendor. The client is SWT client that talk with the server over RMI (stateless bean as facade). The client also has the model. I need in the server (not in the client) to listen to events on the model. I mean that each time a setter on some classes in the model called to fire this event to an observer module. The classes in the model are hibernate classes , so they don’t stay in the memory. Currently I am implementing this with AOP , I have pointcut on some setters in my model, but due to performance (I use jboss aop and it has long startup time) I want to change this. Hibernate weaving    More>>

Hey,

My model is pojo classes annotated with JPA annotation. The application is run above JBoss, when hibernate is the ORM vendor.
The client is SWT client that talk with the server over RMI (stateless bean as facade). The client also has the model.

I need in the server (not in the client) to listen to events on the model. I mean that each time a setter on some classes in the model called to fire this event to an observer module.
The classes in the model are hibernate classes , so they don’t stay in the memory.
Currently I am implementing this with AOP , I have pointcut on some setters in my model, but due to performance (I use jboss aop and it has long startup time) I want to change this.
Hibernate weaving those classes by javassist when the server startup, so I don’t know if this is a good idea to use javassist to weave those classes in the server.

Any ideas?

Thank you

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact