dcsimg
JSF web app gives javascript error - 'dojo is undefined' and 'webui is undefined'
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   S_C
Posted On:   Monday, March 3, 2008 02:58 AM

Hi, BACKGROUND: I have created a Netbeans 6 Visual Web Project. I have also integrated my web app with RichFaces 3.1.3. My web application can be viewed properly and correctly when i deploy it on tomcat 6. ARCHITECTURE: Our server configuration requires IIS to be our web server and tomcat to be our app server. Both are running on different machines. I have successfully linked up IIS 6 and tomcat 6 using the JK isapi_redirector. PROBLEM: However, when i connect to my app via IIS, my starting page opens but the input box components on that page are not displayed and i get several javascript errors that read - 'dojo is undefined' and 'webui is undefined'. Any help or advice in this matter will be greatly appreciated.   More>>

Hi,

BACKGROUND: I have created a Netbeans 6 Visual Web Project. I have also integrated my web app with RichFaces 3.1.3. My web application can be viewed properly and correctly when i deploy it on tomcat 6.

ARCHITECTURE: Our server configuration requires IIS to be our web server and tomcat to be our app server. Both are running on different machines. I have successfully linked up IIS 6 and tomcat 6 using the JK isapi_redirector.

PROBLEM: However, when i connect to my app via IIS, my starting page opens but the input box components on that page are not displayed and i get several javascript errors that read - 'dojo is undefined' and 'webui is undefined'.

Any help or advice in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact